Why Choose Hydronic Heating?
There are two very important things to understand about hydronic heating.
It’s a very efficient way to distribute heat. Water can carry a lot more heat than air.
It produces the most comfortable kind of heat- a gentle, radiant heat, that provides true thermal comfort.
These two factors mean that your new hydronic heating system will deliver a host of benefits compared with other heating systems.
Hydronic Heating Is Safe
- there are no hot spots where kids can hurt themselves
- there are no electrical connections in rooms
- there are no unsightly cords to trip over
- there are no exposed flames
- no fire hazards
Hydronic Heating Is Quiet
- there is no fan noise
- you'll hear no sound of air moving through ducts
- hydronic underfloor heating isn't just quiet, it's also invisible!
Hydronic Heating Is Comfortable
- we achieve thermal comfort when objects in the room are at a comfortable temperature
- hydronic heating gently warms the whole room
- your feet are warm, not just your head
- there is no hot air blowing; no dry eyes or dry throats
- there is no annoying on/off, hot/cold cycling of heater
- there is no dust or pathogens being circulated by forced air
- it is ideal for asthma sufferers
- there is no humidity added to air- helps prevent mould
Hydronic Heating Is Economical And Reliable
- enjoy lower energy bills because using water to move heat is the most efficient way
- money isn’t wasted with hot air heating the ceiling
- works with the principles of thermal comfort, so thermostat setting lower
Hydronic Heating Is Versatile
- it offers you a range exciting possibilities...
- you can heat a whole house, or individual rooms
- you can control the temperature of each room or area individually
- you can heat a whole home underfloor
- you can heat a whole home with radiators
- you can mix underfloor and radiator heating, to suit your needs
- heated towel rails can add a touch of luxury in the bathroom
Last, But Not Least, It's Environmentally Friendly
- it reduces your carbon footprint
- it's higher efficiency means less energy is used to heat your home
- less energy used means less CO2 produced
- your family, your wallet and your planet will thank you
Oh Yes… It Can Cool Too! Check Out Hydronic Heating AND Cooling.
Would you like more information on hydronic heating and cooling? You can call our Sydney Office on 1300 186 667, our Canberra Office on 1300 732 807, use the email addresses below, or use our Contact Form. Your comfort is our concern.