Need a Heat Exchange Tank Or a Buffer Tank?
The SmartHeat Aquacell SH-500II is a high-quality, versatile, Australian-designed, thermal heat exchanger and storage system- manufactured to Australian Standards for Australian conditions.
If you are looking for a heat exchange tank that can handle multiple heat input sources and operate multiple heating requirements, the SmartHeat Heat Exchanger Tank is the one for you.
Your new heat exchange tank can include up to 5 internal coils to give you the greatest versatility possible.
- Handles multiple input sources- gas or electric boilers, heat pumps, solar collectors, ground-source heat pumps, and biomass heaters.
- Handles multiple heat applications- domestic hot water, swimming pool, hydronic heating etc.
- Compact design with large storage capacity.
- Multiple side connection options- 25, 40 and 50 mm.
- High-efficiency 75 mm. insulation.
- 3 year Warranty on heat exchanger.
- 10 years Warranty on thermal storage tank.
- Pricing: POA- we quote and build a tank based on YOUR specifications.
Which Heat Exchange Tank Is Right For Your System?
- SH500II 500l heat exchange tank, made to order with up to 4 heat exchange coils (unpressurised tank) Brochure, Spec Sheet.
- SH600 600l heat exchange tank, made to order up to two heat exchange coils (pressurised tank) Spec. Sheet.
- SH1000 1000l heat exchange tank, made to order up to two heat exchange coils (pressurised tank) Spec. Sheet.
- SH5000 5000l heat exchange tank, single heat exchange coil (pressurised tank) Spec. Sheet.
Meet The SmartHeat Buffer Tanks.
If you have a requirement for a hot water buffer tank, there are three options below
- SH-100 100l. Buffer Tank. (Spec. Sheet)
- SH-300 300l. Buffer Tank, (Spec. Sheet) and
- SH-5000 5,000l. Buffer/Storage Tank. (Spec. Sheet)
Allow our in house design team to assist you in specifying the correct model for your application needs.
Would you like more information on heat exchange tanks or buffer tanks? You can call our Sydney Office on 1300 186 667, our Canberra Office on 1300 732 807, use the email addresses below, or use our Contact Form. Your comfort is our concern.